Tuesday 25 October 2016

Genius Hour Trailer



This is the trailer for my genius hour project to create a singing lesson YouTube channel. I had a lot of fun making story boards for planning out how I wanted it to look. I compiled a lot of my lesson videos, most of which is bloopers in this trailer, into short 1 minute trailer. It was quite the task to find music that built the motivation up in an inspiring way, and so I choose I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis, because while the song is sad, the music is still hopeful. I also sang the song when I played Fantine 2 years ago, and it was a big accomplishment since it was a belting song, and I sing classically most often. That song represents a goal and an accomplishment, so it motivates and inspires me to challenge myself, as this project is meant to do.   

0 comments: